Kale Chips are a super light healthy snack that is surprisingly tasty! If you don’t normally get a lot of leafy greens in your diet, try these out. They are really quick and easy, plus kale is high in vitamins K, A and C and has been proven to reduce the risks of some types of cancer.
- 1 large bunch of kale
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- Black Pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Remove leafy parts of the kale from the stems and throw out (or compost :)) the stems.
- Chop the kale into squares or strips about 1-2 ” in size
- Whisk the olive oil and apple cider vinegar and pour over the kale
- Hand toss the kale to make sure that the leaves are all lightly coated in the oil and vinegar (a little goes a long way…don’t over coat)
- Lay the bunch of kale out on a cookie sheet. It will start out as a big bunch.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bake at 350 for about 15-20 minutes tossing about every 5 mins or so until the kale is dried and crispy
- Enjoy! 🙂